6.11.07

Tragedy!


Well, not THAT serious, but almost! So I found my dress I wanted last night while browsing through Savvy at Nordstrom. I just knew in my head there was no way the Nordstrom by me would have the dress I want, but lo and behold, there.it.was.!!!!! I grabbed it and RAN to the fitting room!

I was SOOOOOO excited! I peeled off my clothes so fast and put the dress on! Fabulous....uh, NO! my boobs! They are TOOOOO BIGGGG for the top of the dress! DAMMIT! I mean, it was indecent the way so much boob was showing LOL! Now, I am a fan of showing off my cleavage, b/c well, I have a lot, but that was TOO.MUCH!

I was so sad, but not for long! me and my girl began plotting on ways this dress could work out! We thought of many many ways the dress could work and as of right now we are still searching for the perfect sequin bra! I will update you all once the dress is MINE and doesn't look so...indecent! LOL!!!

Having big boobs really isn't all it's cracked up to be! Trust!

*B* over and out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi to all, it's in fact a pleasant for me to go to see this website, it includes priceless Information.

Here is my homepage; monster beats

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home