3.10.07

My So-Called Life


Ummmm, who didn't want Jordan Catalano to be their boyfriend?! Who loved the match of Angela and Jordan together??? Who couldn't wait for her to ditch class and go makeout with him under the bleachers?!?! LOL!!!

I LOVED this show! I used to sneak and watch it on MTV because I knew my mom wouldn't approve. Why? I don't know, I guess because it dealt with 'adult' things that an eighth grader shouldn't be exposed to, maybe? Anyways, this show quickly became one of my favorites; so much so that when I found out it still came on on Noggin at 5 AM, I set my DVR to record each show! LOL!!!!! I'm not even kidding!

That lovely shade of red that Angela dyed her hair has been my inspiration for YEARS! Those of you who know me know I love to change up my hair, especially the color! That red, that vibrant, brilliant red has enthralled me ever since I was a wee 8th grader lol!

Anyways, I am all too thrilled to find out that the DVD series will be released on October 30 with a book too! I am SO pre ordering from Amazon! What about you? Did you love this show as much as I???


5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And here I thought I was the only black girl in the world who was in love with this show! I used to catch hell from all my friends at school for neglecting Martin on Thursdays in favor of Angela and the Gang, but as a precocious pre-teen, I felt the show unlocked some secret to the teen years that I was anxious to begin.

I was in love with Jordan, until he screwed Rayanne. They were both depressed underachievers, so I started rooting for nerdy, curly-haired Brian to win Angela's affections. Too bad there was never a second season to resolve that love triangle...

9:17 AM  
Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

maybe i need to look at MV TV. naah. nice blog hon

10:44 PM  
Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

maybe i need to look at MV TV. naah. nice blog hon

10:44 PM  
Blogger Diva's Thoughts said...

Ok I've never seen this show. Sounds interesting though.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home