22.10.07

My Lipgloss be poppin!

Found this over @ Robin's Blog and how cute! I guess it's sorta-kinda semi accurate lol! So, what flavor of lip gloss are you?!
You Are Raspberry Chocolate Lip Gloss

You tend to approach life as a fun game - being playful at every turn.
You're a flirt with flair, and your the type most likely to surprise your date.

But you're popularity doesn't stop with guys... you've got a great group of girlfriends too!
You're fresh, aggressive, and more than a little sassy. The tangy taste of raspberry and watermelon goes great on your lips.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ray said...

New to your spot, I was curious how did you get this design for your blog? I need a unique design for my spot. Please let me know

10:18 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

I would Be Sweet Strawberry!

The Bee is out!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home