15.10.07

In my head/heart

I woke up mad early this morning with all these thoughts and words swirling around my head, flipped open my laptop and wrote this down...

The day I met you was filled with so much -
Excitement, anticipation, nervousness, but
All of that was non existant when
You kissed me when I kissed you
Nothing else mattered in the world except, us

Wrapped up in your arms, looking into your eyes
Looking into mine, seeking, searching, peering into -
My heart, but you already had it because
You were my Sunshine

Then I hit send and closed my laptop and haven't checked that email all day...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dondasaurus Rex said...

i see why you're frightened to check your email. letters like this should be put on hold for a day and then sent. hopefully you get the results you're expecting and if not now you know whats up.

12:45 PM  
Blogger *B* Fab said...

nah, not frightened, just don't feel like checking it. I put it out there and so what! Plus I'm expecting nothing, that's the beauty of it, it came to mind, I wrote it, I sent it, done :-)

12:59 PM  
Blogger Dondasaurus Rex said...

see thats why i like you you're not the "typical" female (like myself) who would do nothing and obsess or who would do that and then jump off a bridge!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha not jump off a bridge. yeah i agree. i commend you for just putting it out there and moving on with the day. u expressed how u felt and that was satisfaction enough. fierce! =)

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home