16.10.07

I'm down with OPB (other people's blogs)

Since I have NOTHING to say today but I've signed into Blogger like 50, 11 times I might as well post something! So check out what these other blogs are talking bout:

  • Help me and Fashion Kitty find the dress I want!
  • Check out what Kesh and Kanye are saying - I love that they have blogs now!!!
  • You need to be reading Robin's blog! Both her personal and Hip Hop blog
  • Click to see Fall's fabulous trend of high collared coats at I Like Her Style! and where you can find one!
  • The ever-fabulous K Dukes never disappoints with her witty writing
  • And finally, go Shake Your Beauty over at Tia's blog and get your weekly dose of fabulous fabulousness for all things beauty for us brown chicks!
Happy reading peoples!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

What about me?( LOL)

Happy hump day!

The Bee is out!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Thanks for the ADD!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Thanks for the ADD!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Close -http://www.intermixonline.com/jump.jsp?itemID=22081&itemType=PRODUCT&RS=1&keyword=larok

8:36 PM  
Blogger *B* Fab said...

@ Lauren! I LUV YOU!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE EXACT DRESS!!! THANK YOU!!!!! She was wearing this version at another event! YOU ROCK! THANKS!!!!!!!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aw! Thanks for the shout out!! Your spot is fabulous as well!!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love, lovely.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home