1.10.07

Girlfriends Re-cap

OMG! am I Joan? I am so scared. I don't want to be her, I DON'T.WANT.TO.BE.HER. OMGoodness!!!!!! I saw some of myself in her. The kirking out on your man just because...freaking out then wishing you could take it all back...being, thinking and acting IRRATIONAL! omg! I saw a piece of *B* in that CRAZY Joan. Oh boy, I'm going to do some serious soul searching, I CAN'T BE JOAN!

Did anyone else watch the new premiere of Girlfriends? Thanks to Southern_Lady for leting me know this was on tonight!!!

What character do you identify with???

6 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

I watched it and i agree with you that woman is off the hook.

busybeewhatzbuzzen.blogspot.com

10:49 AM  
Blogger Scott McLean said...

Hi, To answer your question above, if I could have my own universe (since there is the many-verse theory now) mine would be blue Fri. & Sat., green the rest of the week, which does not necessarily mean "Go!" in my case. Anyway, I like your blog. Have a nice week!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Southern_Lady said...

So you know what I think already, but maybe there's a little bit of Joan in every woman SOMETIMES. I could see me in the "power struggle" aspect. Why do I have to do etc. just because YOU said so?? I'm getting over that though.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg u cant be Joan! yes i saw it and i also saw the game. i love those shows. i can see a lil of u in Joan too from the stories you've told me and we have to nip that in the bud LOL. ur so crazy! =)

6:32 PM  
Blogger *B* Fab said...

@busybee- what up! thanks for droppin by! I went by your place, I will be back! :-)

@Southern Lady - that daggone power struggle...ugh! the death of all relationships!

@nik! - LOL@ all my stories, I know, that's why I'm scared I could be...JOAN! ahhhhh!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I definitely related to Joan in the power struggle. That whole submission thing? I'm SOOO not there yet.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home