24.1.07

because i wanted to!

I went out and got some new boots today. Since it looks like it's not going to let up on the ass coldness here in NoVa (northern VA) I got a cute pair of boots to stomp around in. They are just like the picture, except mine are black and hot and will go perfectly with and outfit I am planning on wearing this weekend!

PLUS! I just remembered I have a Lord & Taylor coupon at home! That means the boots that originally cost $200, way too much if you ask me, and were on sale for $70, will be an even better deal!! Hey, I gotta stay FLY no doubt, but on a budget! I'm getting my grown woman on! hahaha That means, to all of you who do not have your own place, that I pay all the bills and the rent (blah), and the other things that come with being a *gasp* grown ass 25 yr old :-) But I do have to treat myself every once in a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home